Sunday, February 21, 2010

Trip Report: Skiing on Loon Mountain

I've decided to add trip reports to my blog, but I'll keep them short unless they're awesome.  Today I went skiing with Andrew on Loon Mountain in New Hampshire!  It looked like this, with fewer clouds:


Time to introduce the euphamism that Peter L. invented: "finesse."  Instead of saying, "This slope is icy crap," you say, "Well, this slope lends itself to finesse."  Makes ice a lot more fun to ski on, actually.  So, how were today's ski conditions, you might ask?  Well, they lended themselves to quite a lot of finesse.  I even went on my first finesse-filled double-black diamond!  (All previous ones had nice snow did not lend themselves to much finesse.)

The view was pretty, though, and much fun was had.

No comments:

Post a Comment