Sunday, March 21, 2010

Three Awesome Things!

1. VOLCANO 
There is a volcano erupting in Iceland, under a glacier called "Eyjafjallajökull."  Take a guess on how that's pronounced, then click here to see how close you are!  The glacier looks like this (or did, before the eruption):


Below is a video of the eruption.  The last 30 seconds or so, with the rivers of lava, is the best part.



2. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
Today, my housemates Ken and Karl and I flipped out and cleaned the living room and dining room, and the condo looks so much more spacious.  It's wonderful.  I also filled 9 trash bags with old stuff from old first-floor residents, but barely made a dent in the piles of junk.  Someday, that place will also be clean!  Someday.

3. ROCK OUT
My band (me, Larissa, and Hubert) is apparently calling ourselves "Soap Yourself" these days, and we wrote a new song for Song Fight!  Click here and then click on Soap Yourself to hear our song, entitled "Robot Ninja Zombie Bear."  (The mix is a bit muddy, yeah, we know.  We need a mixer.  Donations accepted. :)

I sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment