Sunday, July 25, 2010

Buck Thornton's World of Jerky

I got back from Sedona, AZ yesterday night.  Next week I'll write a longer post about all the various hikes I went on while there, but as I don't have much time this weekend, today you will get to read about Buck Thornton's World of Jerky!


As you can see, Buck Thornton wasn't messing aroundI had a maple duck flavored jerky while in Sedona, but I still have elk, buffalo, venison, wild boar, kangaroo, honey ham, ostrich, and alligator jerky to try.  I wonder what I will discover in the world of jerky??

I have divided the jerky into roughly three categories.  There's the normal jerky:


The John Locke jerky:


And the weird jerky:


What part of Buck Thornton's world should I explore first?  Personally, I'm most curious about the kangaroo.  I wonder if the alligator tastes fishy.

The moral of the story is that there's a whole wide world of jerky out there, waiting for you to discover it!  Go forth!  I will report back with my findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment