Thursday, January 6, 2011

I No Longer Blog For Beer!

The reason I didn't post last week is because Iron Blogger has officially come to an end!  For Iron Blogger, every week I didn't post, I'd have to pay $5 to the beer pool.  Then, eventually the people who blogged less would pay for the beer of people who blogged more.  And now it's done.

I'm going to keep posting about talus slopes, expeditions, and the good life!  Hopefully they will come every week, but if I start slacking off, feel free to post a comment and give me trouble.  The next few posts will be about my super awesome new skis and about my recent skiing trips, one on the West Coast and one on the East Coast.  Until then, here are a couple of nice things to look at!

A video of someone kayaking off a 189-foot waterfall (seriously, watch that, it's crazy).  (This link courtesy of Ken.)

And, a picture of Denali, the tallest mountain in North America.  It would be amazing to climb this thing...maybe I will post about it someday.  Look at how big this mountain is:


Keep on keepin' on, readers!  More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment